All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHow much do you REALLY kw about the science that matters? This book features over 300 fun science questions and answers chosen by Glenn Murphy to test your kwledge. Find out all about disaurs and prehistoric life, blood and guts, brains, senses and feelings, weather and climate change, natural disasters, trains, planes and transport, and lots more! There are instructions at the back of the book that allow you to 'play' the book too, on your own or in a group.
- Author BiographyGlenn Murphy received his masters in science communication from London's Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine. He wrote his first popular science book, WHY IS SNOT GREEN?, while managing the Explainer team at the Science Museum in London. In 2007 he moved to the United States. He now lives and works in Raleigh, North Carolina, with his wife, Heather, and two unusually large and ill-tempered cats.
- Author(s)Glenn Murphy
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.