All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1938 Action Comics #1 introduced the world to Superman. In a matter of years, the skies of our imaginations were filled with mutants, aliens and vigilantes. Batman, Wonder Woman and the X-Men - in less than a century they've gone from t existing at all to being everywhere we look. But why? For Grant Morrison, possibly the greatest of contemporary superhero storytellers, these heroes are t simply characters but powerful archetypes whose ongoing story arcs reflect and predict the lives we live. In this exhilarating book, Morrison draws on history, art, mythology, and his own astonishing journey to provide the first true chronicle of the superhero.
- Author BiographyGrant Morrison was born in Glasgow in 1960. As a comics writer, he is renowned for his bold reinventions of existing superheroes and his own authored titles. He has had successful runs on Batman, Animal Man, Doom Patrol, JLA, The Invisibles, New X-Men, Fantastic Four and All Star Superman His Batman: Arkham Asylum is the best-selling original graphic novel ever published. A documentary on his life and work, Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods, was released in November 2010.
- Author(s)Grant Morrison
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.