All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A laugh-out-loud read full of capes and japes! If you like Superheroes this is right down your Street!' - Danny Wallace, presenter and bestselling author. Illustrated by Waterstones Children's Book Prize shortlisted artist, Sara Ogilvie, this is the second book in Demolition Dad author Phil Earle's children's series, Storey Street. Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl, Liz Pichon and David Walliams, each book in this laugh-out-loud series focuses on a different neighbour. Mouse is desperate to be a superhero. To find that power that will make him stand out in the crowd. But his every attempt ends in failure. He can't even get any attention at home as his five brothers (triplets AND twins) take every second of mum and dad's attention. When mum foils a bank robbery while on duty as a lollipop lady, she and Mouse are lauded as superheroes. Joining forces with Mouse are The Z List - a group of unlikely crime-fighters. But in their midst is a traitor hell-bent on revenge. Will Mouse be super eugh to spot this danger, and is he brave eugh to do anything about it?
- Author BiographyPhil Earle was born in the great city of Hull in 1974, and spent the next eighteen years playing a lot of sport, messing around in plays and trying to sing in bands. He has had jobs as a care worker in a residential kids' home and a bookseller, and now works as sales and marketing director for David Fickling books. In 2016, Phil was appointed as Reading charity BookTrust's new writer-in-residence. He lives on a hill in Yorkshire with his wife and three children and his favourite place to write is on the bus. Visit Phil's website, www.philearle.com, or follow him on twitter @philearle.
- Author(s)Phil Earle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Storey Street Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight184 g
- Width140 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Ogilvie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.