All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionJ. Michael Straczynski, the creator of Babylon 5, joins forces with rising star artist Shane Davis (SUPERMAN/BATMAN: THE SEARCH FOR KRYPTONITE) to create this original graphic vel that gives new insight into Clark Kent's transformation into Superman and his first year as The Man of Steel. This is the first in a new wave of original DC Universe graphic vels, featuring top writers' and illustrators' unique takes on DC characters.
- Author BiographyJ. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI has worked in television, comics and, most recently, motion pictures. In comics, he is known for The Amazing Spider-Man, The Twelve, Thor and Silver Surfer: Requiem, as well as SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE Volumes 1 & 2 and BEFORE WATCHMEN for DC Comics. He is the creator of the hit TV series Babylon 5, and was nominated for the 2009 Best Writer Eisner Award. In movies, he is known for writing films including Changeling, Thor and a forthcoming reinterpretation of Forbidden Planet. Shane Davis is a graduate of the prestigious Joe Kubert school and current exclusive artist for DC Comics. Although he is relatively new to the industry, he is a fast-rising star that has made a name for himself with his breathtaking artwork on titles including GREEN LANTERN: RAGE OF THE RED LANTERNS, MYSTERY IN SPACE and SUPERMAN / BATMAN: THE SEARCH FOR KRYPTONITE.
- Author(s)J Michael Straczynski
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Series TitleSuperman
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width173 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shane Davis
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.