All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* This second book in the Superman Sundays series collects nearly 170 sequential Sunday pages that have never been reprinted. These classic comics, beginning August 11, 1946 and continuing through October 16, 1949, fill ather major gap in the Superman mythos. In a full eighteen adventures, Superman's travels take him around the globe, as well as through time and space.
- Author BiographyWayne Boring was born in Minnesota in 1905 and studied art in his hometown, as well as the Chicago Art Institute. He became one of Joe Shuster's early assistants in the late 1930s and eventually assumed the full drawing duties. His rendition of Superman became the most recognizable version during the 1950s and '60s. Alvin Schwartz was born in in New York in 1916 and began writing comics in 1939. He was a prolific writer for DC Comics in the 1940s and '50s, and wrote the most of the Superman newspaper strips throughout the 1950s.
- Author(s)Alvin Schwartz,Jerry Siegel
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight1393 g
- Width246 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Artist(s)Wayne Boring
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.