All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis abundantly illustrated book provides a concise overview of our understanding of the entire mantle, its evolution since early differentiation and the consequences of superplumes for earth surface processes. The book's balanced authorship has produced a state-of-the-science report on the emerging concept of superplumes. This presents a new concept to explain catastrophic events on Earth through geologic time.
- Author BiographyThe four editors and most contributors have been a major group to organize recent critical international workshops, AGU special symposium, and other international workshop including last several Penrose conferences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1034 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBrian,David A. Yuen,Shigenori Maruyama,Shun-Ichiro Karato
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $19.58Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.