All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo BIG with Supersize Crochet! You will love this collection of patterns for cool accessories to gorgeous oversized home decor items including a Moroccan influenced pouffe. The on-trend design and the way they stitch up so quickly when you use chunky yarn make these crochet projects irresistible. There are 20 projects to choose from ranging from larger-than-life rugs and blankets to an oversized colour block cowl and hat for super-sized accessorising. The projects are simple eugh to be tackled by even beginner crocheters - you'll be amazed at how quickly you can make up the Slouchy Beanie! All you need to get started is a big hook and some yarn and you're good to go!
- Author BiographySarah Shrimpton blogs under the name Annaboo's House, and is a self taught crocheter and designer. She is a crochet blogger, sells her patterns on Etsy and is the author of the Beginner's Guide to Crochet.
- Author(s)Sarah Shrimpton
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2017
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note100
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.