All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of nineteen original, imaginative studies for solo violin has been specially designed for young players. Each piece concentrates on one or two aspects of technique, and the whole set covers a wide range of left and right hand skills, including spiccato bowing, string crossing. Moto perpetuo, cantabile, and easy double stops. Teachers and pupils will find this valuable yet light hearted collection both enjoyable and stimulating.
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.