Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us have recipes, given to us by friends or handed down from generation to generation, that make up our culinary comfort zone. In Supper with Rosie, she shows us how to make them really our own. She brings together dishes taught her by her mother and friends and picked up on her travels, and shows us how to experiment with food and to have fun while doing so. Her recipes blend old-fashioned principles of frugal cooking - using seasonal and store cupboard ingredients - with a multicultural influence to bring you accessible dishes full of flavour. Chapters include: Weeknights In - everyday, inexpensive suppers for 2-3 people; Feasts of Plenty - impressive meals for larger numbers; A Bowl of Comfort - dishes for when you need cheering up; and The Sunday Cook-off - recipes for when you have time to indulge in the pleasure of cooking from preserving, to baking a luxurious cake.
- Author BiographyRosie Lovell runs Rosie's Deli Cafe in Brixton market, London, as well as organising monthly supper clubs. She writes a blog for Selfridges and her recipes have featured in Observer Food Monthly and Grazia. Her first book, Spooning with Rosie, was published in 2009.
- Author(s)Rosie Lovell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date03/09/2015
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.