All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the increasing significance attached to supply chain management in both academic and professional areas, this text intends to build a bridge and highlight the relationship between various disciplines of SCM like demand planning, manufacturing planning, logistics planning, analytical IT management, global e-biz modeling, performance benchmarking etc. Primarily intended to address the typical and general syllabus requirements of postgraduate management programmes, and undergraduate and postgraduate engineering programmes, this book also caters to the needs of the industry professionals in the supply chain domain.
- Author BiographyRAHUL V. ALTEKAR (Ph.D. FIE) Senior Functional Architect (SCM Solutions), Manugistics (India) Ltd., has been associated for the last eight years with renowned organizations like Kirloskar, Jet Airways, Espat etc. as SCM consultant and corporate trainer. He was also associated with AFFCONS, L&T, Nicholas Piramal etc. as MDP Trainer and has authored the titles - Enterprisewide Resource Planning: Theory and Practice (Prentice-Hall of India), and Production Management.
- Author(s)Rahul V. Altekar
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.