Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compilation of research papers written by portfolio strategists to illustrate the investment portfolio applications of supply-side ecomics. Each chapter identifies a particular portfolio strategy and examines its historical record. The issues explored include investing in small company stocks, investing in real estate, the effect of protectionist policies on the stock market, and the state competitive enivronment. The book has been compiled for investors, investment managers, and financial analysts. AAII Journal A timely and invative resource for investors, investment managers, financial analysts, and portfolio strategists, Supply-Side Portfolio Strategies highlights the significance of incentive ecomics and its investment applications in today's volatile and uncertain ecomic climate. Each chapter identifies a particular portfolio strategy, and examines its historical record. Among the issues explored are investing in small company stocks, investing in real estate, the effect of protectionist policies on the stock market, the state competitive environment, and the CATS approach to portfolio selection. Numerous tables and figures amplify points made in the text.
- Author BiographyVICTOR A. CANTO is President of A.B. Laffer Associates, an economic research and financial consulting firm. ARTHUR B. LAFFER is Founder and Chairman of A.B. Laffer Associates.
- Date of Publication20/01/1988
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byArthur Laffer,Victor A. Canto
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.