Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionOff-the-shelf support containing all the vital information practitioners need to kw about Behavior Difficulties, this book includes * Definition and causes of different types of Behavior Difficulties * Teaching strategies to meet different learning styles * Advice on managing support staff * A guide to co-ordinating home and school liaison
- Author BiographyHull Learning Services comprise a dedicated team of experienced, multi-disciplinary professionals who are involved at every level with pupils who have special needs - and with their teachers and support assistants. They have built up a wealth of expertise in recent years, on how to meet children's needs in an inclusive environment and have produced this series of books as a way of sharing their extensive knowledge and understanding with colleagues - especially support assistants - in schools and other settings.
- Author(s)Hull City Council,Hull Learning Services
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight314 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.