All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionExpert guidance on improving teaching and learning in elementary math This book distills an array of instructional tools, lesson planning templates, and best-practice strategies along with hands-on student activities into one easy-to-use resource. In clear and simple language, the authors explain how to use performance criteria and assessments to design effective, standards-based lessons that build essential mathematical problem-solving skills as well as in-depth understanding of mathematical concepts. The book features extensive sample lessons on reproducible worksheets focusing on patterns, computation, fractions, and measurement, all broken down by grade level. Joanne Picone-Zocchia and Giselle O. Martin-Kniep, PhD, are leaders of Communities for Learning (Floral Park, NY), a professional development organization involved in school leadership and teacher training efforts.
- Author BiographyJoanne Picone-Zocchia is a professional developer who serves as vice president of both Learner Centered Initiatives, Ltd., and Communities for Learning, consulting organizations committed to improvements in school leadership, teaching, and professional development practices. Giselle O. Martin-Kniep, Ph.D. is president of Learner-Centered Initiatives, Inc. and CEO of Communities for Learning. This book is co-published with Communities for Learning: Leading Lasting Change.
- Author(s)Giselle O. Martin-Kniep,Joanne Picone-Zocchia
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.