All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionToday's educational landscape requires administrators to balance management and instructional leadership. While many understand management, creating a supportive environment that builds capacity and fosters positive communication isn't so intuitive. This guide provides leaders with realistic and simple-to-implement strategies that support new teachers.
- Author BiographyLynn Howard is an author, professional development associate and teacher. She has worked for the Leadership and Learning Center for the past ten years and worked in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School System for over 30 years as a middle grades science and math teacher, coordinator of the gifted program, and a K- 12 Regional Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction. She served on the National Association of Geoscience Education' Speakers Bureau as a keynoter, board member and professional developer. Lynn has presented at the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development, National Science Teachers Association, Phi Delta Kappa, Learning Forward, International Reading Association, Association for Middle Level Educators and state and regional conferences. She has published numerous books including Ready for Anything: Supporting New Teachers for Success and three grade levels of Five Easy Steps to a Balanced Science Program. She wrote Connecting Science Standards and Assessments , a chapter in Standards and Assessment: The Core of Quality Instruction. Her latest chapters, Success in the Beginning: Supporting New Teachers and Balanced Science Instruction are published in Engaged Instruction: Thriving Classroom in the Age of the Common Core. Lynn also contributed to the new Response to Instructional Strategies and Interventions: Scenarios for K-12 educators by Dr. Linda Gregg. Lynn holds a Master's of Earth Science and Education and a Bachelor's Degree in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Academy Certification from the National Staff Development Council, and national certification in Gifted and Talented.
- Author(s)Lynn F. Howard
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight517 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.