Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis series builds on Andrew's aptitude for making things really straight forward for less able pupils. It offers a systematic approach to spelling from the starting point of synthetic phonics through to the observation of phonic patterns in more complex words. Some of the children using this series will be working a year, or even two years behind their year group but the activities still need to be relevant, interesting and enable pupils to catch up with their peers. Repetition and practice are key features of the 'Supporting' series and every target in these books will have an introductory display page, focusing on a particular phoneme, followed by an activity page. All the books include 'target' record sheets showing NC objectives, templates for indiviual education plans, and progress charts to track achievement.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie is particularly well qualified to write these books as he has extensive teaching experience and many of his exisiting titles are extremely popular with Special Needs teachers. Jan Brodie will act as consultant for the series. She is currently a special needs coordinator in a primary school. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching including the teaching of dyselxic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSupporting Phonics and Spelling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight278 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age7-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.