All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a practitioner, supervisor, practice educator, mentor or university tutor supporting students who are struggling on or failing their practice placement? Here is the practical guidance you need. Chapters examine the signs of a struggling student, emotional impact, and strategies for working effectively with students and academic institutions. Reflection exercises enable you to bring these methods to your own practice.
- Author BiographyJo Finch is Reader in Social Work and Deputy Director of the Centre for Social Work Research, Cass School of Education and Communities, University of East London. Jo's main research interests centre on practice learning, assessment and suitability, with a focus on struggling or failing students.
- Author(s)Jo Finch
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2017
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.