All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume expands upon the previous edition with new research and objectives in immuregulation and immune tolerance. Chapters cover topics ranging from new molecular and cellular mechanisms of tolerance; generation and characterization of mice regulatory macrophages; recent advances in the treatment of immune-mediated inflammatory disorders; and vel mechanisms and therapeutic perspectives on food allergies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Suppression and Regulation of Immune Responses: Methods and Protocols, Volume II is a great resource for current research and inspiration for new studies in immune tolerance.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1371
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byIgnacio Anegon,Maria Cristina Cuturi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.