All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupramolecular chemistry is a central theme t only in chemistry, but in neighboring disciplines including physics and the biological sciences. The author has introduced this tion and has been awarded the Nobel Prize for his achievements in this area. He presents here the concepts, lines of development and perspectives of this highly interdisciplinary and burgeoning field of research. <p/> Topics include: <p/> - molecular recognition - catalysis and transport processes - molecular and supramolecular devices - self-processes <p/> By placing the basic concepts into a broader perspective, the author succeeds in inspiring, stimulating and challenging the creative imagination of his reader.
- Author(s)Jean-Marie Lehn
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/06/1995
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Note51 b&w figures, bibliography
- Weight532 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.