All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionSupreme Court Ecomic Review is an interdisciplinary journal that seeks to provide a forum for scholarship in law and ecomics, public choice, and constitutional political ecomy. Its approach is broad-ranging and contributions employ explicit or implicit ecomic reasoning for the analysis of legal issues, with special attention to Supreme Court decisions, judicial process, and institutional design.
- Author BiographyMichael Greve is professor at George Mason University School of Law. Thomas Hazlett is professor of law and economics and serves as director of the Information Economy Project at George Mason University School of Law. Todd J. Zywicki is a George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law at George Mason University School of Law and a senior scholar of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSupreme Court Economic Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Greve,Thomas Hazlett,Todd J. Zywicki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.