All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionA foreword is usually prepared by someone who kws the author or who kws eugh to provide additional insight on the purpose of the work. When asked to write this foreword, I had problem with what I wanted to say about the work or the author. I did, however, wonder why people read a foreword. It is probably of value to kw the background of the writer of a book; it is probably also of value to kw the background of the individual who is commenting on the work. I consider myself a good friend of the author, and when I was asked to write a few words I felt hored to provide my view of Ray Prasad, his expertise, and the contribution that he has made to our industry. This book is about the industry, its techlogy, and its struggle to learn and compete in a global market bursting with new ideas to satisfy a voracious appetite for new and invative electronic products. I had the good fortune to be there at the beginning (or almost) and have witnessed the growth and excitement in the opportunities and challenges afforded the electronic industries' engineering and manufacturing talents. In a few years my involve- ment will span half a century.
- Author(s)Ray Prasad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1211 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1997. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.