Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionOn 6 July 2012, President Barack Obama signed the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21; P.L. 112141). The act authorised spending on federal highway and public transportation programs, surface transportation safety and research, and some rail programs and activities through September 30, 2014. MAP-21 authorised roughly $105 billion for FY2013 and FY2014 combined. This book examines the MAP-21 Act and the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Invation Act (TIFIA) program, which is designed to fill market gaps and leverage substantial n-federal investment by providing federal credit assistance to help finance surface transportation projects including highway, transit, rail, and intermodal projects.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDonna Neil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.