All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionA general introduction to surfactants, surface activity, and surfactant applications Important advances in the tools available for studying the activity of surfactants has significantly increased scientific understanding of interfaces at the molecular level. However, there is still much to be learned. In this Third Edition of the successful classic, author and expert Drew Myers combines the latest information available in the field of surfactants with his original, accessible text on the subject. Now fully updated to reflect recent developments in working with surfactants in both model and practical systems, the Third Edition of Surfactant Science and Techlogy provides a solid introduction to the field of surfactant science. Written especially for beginners and nspecialists who would like a practical but t necessarily comprehensive kwledge of the field, this clear, cogent text conveys the most fundamental and useful concepts of surfactant action and application. New chapters bring readers up to date on current biological and medical applications of surfactants, as well as applications in food science, cosmetics, and other areas. In addition to new chapters, Surfactant Science and Techlogy includes illustrative problems at the end of each chapter. These problems explain concepts discussed and stimulate imaginative solutions on the part of the reader. A helpful bibliography of supplementary resources for readers who desire more detail has also been included. Surfactant Science and Techlogy, Third Edition is an invaluable resource for surface and polymer chemists, chemical and industrial engineers, and a wide range of chemistry students.
- Author BiographyDREW MYERS works as an industrial consultant for the Division Emulsionantes at ALPHA C.I.S.A. in Cordoba, Argentina.
- Author(s)Drew Myers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.