All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBo discovers a magical place beneath the waves. During his adventures, he sees wonderfully strange creatures and their beautiful homes. But he also learns that parts of our underwater world are disappearing and that it is up to all of us to look after our oceans.
- Author(s)Di Morrissey
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.