All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurfing California is your one-of-a-kind guide to more than 200 of the best breaks in the Golden State - from classic surf spots to lesser-kwn waves. This revised and updated, full-color guide w includes SUP-friendly spots, too--allowing surfers and paddlers alike to find the best breaks and all get along! Explore the surf from the Oregon border to the Mexican border, from North Jetty in Arcata to Steamer Lane in Santa Cruz to Huntington Beach Pier in Huntington Beach.
- Author BiographyBen Marcus (reviser) is a longtime surf journalist. He writes for surf magazines around the world, but his non-surfing work has appeared in LA Weekly, Muscle and Fitness, the LA Times, Malibu Magazine, Malibu Times andFly Fish Journal. He has written The Art of Stand Up Paddling and Extreme Surf (both FalconGuides) among his thirteen books. Raul Guisado has lived in California and played in the ocean all his life. He grew up surfing and skiing, splitting his time between Santa Cruz and Tahoe City. Raul has been coaching skiers and surfers since 1989 and is the author of The Art of Surfing (FalconGuides). Jeff Klaas is a California native and avid surfer who has traveled extensively in search of the best waves.
- Author(s)Ben Marcus,Jeff Klaas,Raul Guisado
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleSurfing Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight42 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.