All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert instruction you need to take your skills from kook to boss Author John Robison uses hundreds of pictures-- comical, cartoon-like drawings--to clearly illustrate every aspect of surfing: wave dynamics, riding techniques, etiquette, logistics, and more. This entertaining, easy-to-understand visual presentation makes it easy for you to pick up his techniques and use them on the waves. Robison covers every aspect of the sport, from paddling out through the surf zone and catching and riding that first wave to se riding, acrobatics, shortboard riding, and to equipment repairs.
- Author BiographyJohn Robison is a committed surfer and the author of the successful and similarly formatted Sea Kayaking Illustrated: A Visual Guide to Better Paddling.
- Author(s)John Robison
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Noteill
- Weight298 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.