Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionTwo years ago my life experienced a number of big changes, including the end of my marriage, a career change, and moving to a new state. Almost immediately, I began ticing strange coincidences occurring in my life. I found myself in situations eerily similar to situations I would have been in had I remained married and/or t moved. As the number of coincidences increased, I began to make te of them. I began to see patterns and connections between events. My engineering mind begin trying to explain what I was experiencing. I began seeing connections between events I was experiencing and events I would have experienced had my life t changed so dramatically. When faced with a choice, I felt a strong pull to choose a path that would be aligned with my prior married life. I had to continually exercise free will to remain on the new path I had chosen. Even w, two years later, it still requires a continuous exercise of free will to avoid returning to the situation I was in for over twenty years. I decided then to understand all of the forces involved in determining the path of my life. I knew I had exercised free will to change a large part of my life. What I didn't understand was the force that was making this change so difficult. What was the source of the force keeping me locked close to my prior life? And how could I harness this force to unleash myself and even steer my life in the direction of my choosing? Well long story short, I figured it out. I didn't figure it out in the sense that I could explain how it works from first principles. But I did figure out a working model of the multiverse that is simple and can be used by anyone to better their life in every possible way. In reading this book, I hope you get the same sense of discovery as I did in writing it. Happy Surfing!
- Author BiographyJ. Sands Loch is a father, a brother, a philosopher, a storyteller, a writer, a teacher, a counselor, a listener, a thinker, a dreamer, a preacher, a designer, a photographer, a painter, a musician, a dancer, a leader, an entrepreneur, an engineer, a scientist, a biologist, an astronomer, a nuclear physicist, a chemist, a cook, a hiker, a runner, an athlete, a scholar, a professor, an entertainer, a comedian, an actor, a poet, a song-writer, a plumber, a wood-worker, a silversmith, a carpenter, a collector, a singer, a ... universe surfer.
- Author(s)J Sands Loch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.