All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $52.22
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.58Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionCome and join Bindi Irwin on her next wildlife adventure! Bindi and her American friend, Kelly, are on a surfing tour in Mexico and the United States. Totally gnarly! Getting to surf with green sea turtles is a complete thrill. But one of their fellow surfers is acting suspiciously, and Bindi realises that he's got more than beautiful waves on his mind. Be careful of the wipe-out, dude!
- Author BiographyThe inspiration and co-creator of the Bindi Wildlife Adventures series, Bindi Irwin has achieved a remarkable amount in her eleven years. As the daughter of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, she has been involved with caring for wildlife and conservation since she was tiny. She has hosted the Emmy-award-winning TV program Bindi: The Jungle Girl series, she sings, she dances, she acts in movies, all while helping her mum run Australia Zoo. She loves echidnas and eating mango.
- Author(s)Bindi Irwin,Jess Black
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBindi Wildlife Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight95 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.