Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.20
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionSurfs Up is the third book in the series of the Daniels adventures after Hooked and Cabo Ho! In Surfs Up the Daniels tribe head to Surfers Paradise, Australia to rescue their Uncle Charlie and wind up chasing ather huge treasure that was lost near the coast of Townsville, Queensland by an infamous pirate by the name of William Kidd. Surfs Up is loaded with the a bunch of the same colorful characters as Hooked and Cabo Ho and adds a few new ones. It will keep you guessing and laughing the whole way through.
- Author(s)MR Joel L Mumey
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.