Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionDR. R. E. SMITH The first and second Coventry conferences on Surgery of the Oesophagus and Surgery of the Lung were arranged by Mr. Roger Abbey Smith, and they were so successful that he asked his colleague, Mr. J. A. Dyde to arrange one on Surgery of the Heart. He willingly accepted this task and has also been joint Editor. This book reproduces as faithfully as possible the papers and the discussion on the various subjects included in the Coventry conference. The simple title Surgery of the Heart could be expanded to include the blood vessels. Especially important is the anatomy of the various combinations and permutations of the pulmonary and systemic vessels. These playa major role in the production of pulmonary hypertension. First class investigations by radiologists, and physiologists ascertain the precise situation which the surgeon will expect to find when he opens the chest; indeed will help him to make the right approach. Mr. W. G. Williams helped with the social programme which enabled people to meet people. Mr. A. Martin gave us valuable help in taping the recordings which Mrs. J. Jelley and Mrs. V. Bayliss-Stranks ably transcribed. The editorial staff of Plenum Publications have given us unsparing advice and guidance. v PROLOGUE DR. R. E. SMITH I welcome you all to this conference on Surgery of the Heart.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJ.A. Dyde
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.