All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of Surgery of the Hip Joint has had certain measures of success. Its cover won the Outstanding A ward for art at a publishers trade show. A year later it was translated into Spanish for exposure to the vast world of the Spanish speaking peoples. As I traveled through Europe, it was repeatedly a pleasant surprise to have the book recognized as an authoritative reference. This was a great tribute to the experts whose diligent efforts made it all possible. Apparently the book has stood the test of time to judge from the many inquiries and constructive comments made toward urging us on to write a second edition. It was t an easy task to gather ather cadre of authorities to update our kwledge of the hip joint. People who have earned respected positions in their field are unavoidably burdened with a busy schedule, so a chapter in this text must be appreciated as coming from someone devoted to giving up some of his precious time for the sake of sharing his kwledge with peers and students. As we struggled along, it became obvious that the book should be divided into three volumes, because outdated concepts had to be scrapped if an up-to-date text were to be offered. Time passed so rapidly that total hip arthroplasties would t become stabilized because of a never-ending parade of implant designs with increasing bioengineering considerations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight843 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRaymond G. Tronzo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1984. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.