Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGuest Editors Orrett Ogle and Harry Dym present a comprehensive look at surgery of the se and paranasal sinuses. Topics include surgical anatomy of the paranasal sinuses, instrumentation and techniques for examination of the ear, se, throat and sinuses, imaging of the paranasal sinuses, microbiology of the paranasal sinuses, surgery of the paranasal sinuses, removal of parotid, submandibular and sublingual glands, oro-antral and oro-nasal fistulas, turbinectomy and surgery for nasal obstruction, cysts and benign tumors of paranasal sinuses, tonsillitis, peritoinsilar and lateral pharyngeal abscesses, and much more.
- Author(s)Harry Dym,Orrett E. Ogle
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Dentistry
- Series Part/Volume Number24-2
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.