All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe aims of this Atlas are to introduce the clinical applications of perforator flaps in plastic surgery and skin replacement. After a brief introduction of the concept and surgical rationale of perforator flaps, the book presents 24 different flaps from dor sites including upper limb, lower limb and the trunk. It shows the surgical dissection techniques of each flap step by step, from vascular anatomy, flap design and elevation to harvest and transfer. The book is composed of operative pictures, drawings and concise interpretation. Written by a group of micro surgeons and hand surgeons working in the fields of orthopedic, trauma, hand, plastic and reconstructive surgery, this Atlas offers a valuable reference work for medical researchers and doctors in microsurgery, orthopedic surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Author BiographyChunlin Hou is a Professor and Chief Physician at the Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changzheng hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China. MD Dajiang Song is a surgeon at the same department. MD Shi-Min Chang is a Professor and Chief at the Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, Yangpu Hospital, affiliated to Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China. Dr. Jian Lin is a chief of the Microsurgery Department, Xin-Hua Hospital, affiliated to Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, China.
- Author(s)Chunlin Hou,Dajiang Song,Jian Lin,Shimin Chang
- Date of Publication12/12/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note277 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight639 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.