All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionSurgical practice has changed ermously since the first edition of Surgical Critical Care Vivas, as shown by the introduction of the MRCS Part B OSCE. This landmark book has been fully updated to reflect the latest NICE and SIGN guidelines and common ALS principles in critical care patients, as well as current ATLS(R) and CCrISP(R) guidelines (such as CT scanning in trauma). The alphabetical format of the previous edition is replaced by an ABCDE chapter format, incorporating an escalating level of diagstic and management complexity in conjunction with a concise mini-bibliography in each chapter, enabling the reader to rapidly access the required information. Covering both n-ICU-based patients and basic fundamentals of ICU care, the chapters introduce standard definitions, pathological processes and diagstic features, before discussing common investigations and suggested management plans. A must-have revision guide for all surgical trainees, from final year medical students through to junior surgical registrars.
- Author BiographyMazyar Kanani PhD FRCS is a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at the Cardiac Unit, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. Simon Lammy MRCS(Ed) PgDip(Oxon) is an ST2 Neurological Surgery (Neurosurgery) trainee at the Institute of Neurological Sciences, Southern General Hospital, Glasgow.
- Author(s)Mazyar Kanani,Simon Lammy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.