Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique question and answer book for surgical residents and trainees, concentrating on the growing subspecialty of surgery in critical care and emergency medicine. Other books with this format are more general. This book covers all surgical aspects of critical care and acute or emergency medicine, making it an ideal learning and revision text for surgical trainees specialising in these fields.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byForrest O. Moore,Gerard J. Fulda,Peter M. Rhee,Samuel A. Tisherman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.