All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this practical manual is to describe and illustrate each step of the basic surgical procedures involved in the placement of implants in qualified patients. To that end, each procedure is briefly but lucidly described; carefully illustrated in a series of drawings of the techniques and instrumentation used; and reinforced through clinical photographs, including radiographic and postoperative follow-up views. In addition to the basic implant surgical principles, evidence-based indications and procedures for guided bone regeneration in apical fenestration and crestal dehiscence defects, and for simultaneous sinus floor elevation via the lateral window and osteotome techniques are featured.
- Author(s)Alvin Yeo,Daniel Buser,Jun Y. Cho
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width224 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.