All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling tale of vigilantism, sadism, love and passion, at an exclusive country house hotel in the English Lake District in recent times.
- Author BiographyRobert Coon was borne in Whitehaven, Cumbria in 1942 and educated at Denstone College, Staffordshire. He entered the family retailing business in Whitehaven and Workingtin in 1962. After running it for thirty years he closed it during an escalation of crime and disorder in West Cumbria. He graduated in law as a mature student at Liverpool University in 1996, then realized that he had left it too late in life to become a lawyer. For six years he ran a small driving business taking visitors on sightseeing tours of the Lake district, but gave this up to write 'Surprise View'. He is married and lived in Cumbria. One of his hobbies is flying a light aircraft from Carisle Airport- when he can afford it!
- Author(s)Robert Coon
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.