All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
About this product
- DescriptionDespite all Joan does to protect and nurture her family, tragedy strikes. Joan's desire to help leads her from the bohemian lofts of lower New York to the sun-drenched boardwalk of Venice Beach, to a sw-covered chauffeur's cottage on Boston's North Shore. From there she travels to war-weary Nicaragua. Her plan is to be helpful to the people there but instead she learns to protect and nurture herself.
- Author(s)May Paddock
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.