All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn art historian shows how many surrealists and their predecessors were steeped in magical ideas that were expressed in their art: the sorcery of Dali, the alchemy of Picasso, the Theosophy of Kandinsky, and the shamanism of Ernst and Carrington.
- Author BiographyA writer and frequent lecturer on art and magic, Nadia Choucha holds a master's degree in art history from Edinburgh University and is currently researching the surrealists for her Ph.D. at Essex University.
- Author(s)Nadia Choucha
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Out-of-print date03/05/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.