All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionNew techlogies have revolutionized survey research processes and how researchers and institutions of higher education college gain information from subjects. At the same time, it seems that increasing demands for accountability are forcing colleges and universities to conduct more high-quality surveys to gauge institutional effectiveness. In addition to affecting survey implementation, new techlogies have improved the researcher's ability to conduct effective analyses of survey data. Data analytic software continues to become more flexible and new hardware allows greater speed and processing ability. This volume examines these emerging issues in survey research and highlights lessons learned from past research on survey methods. It serves as a useful guide to any more conducting surveys in a rapidly changing environment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Directions for Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number127
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byPaul D. Umbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.