All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Surveying and Levelling has retained the necessary components that made the first edition unique. Starting with the basics, it gradually moves on to explain various concepts of surveying as well as levelling through lucid explanations, large number of illustrations, and adequate examples and exercise problems. With proven merits as a textbook welcomed by students of civil engineering, the book will also be useful for diploma students, for those appearing for AMIE examinations, as well as working professionals.
- Author BiographyR. Subramanian was formerly Professor and Head of the Civil Engineering Department at the National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research, Chandigarh. He holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from Kerala University and a masters degree in structural engineering from Roorkee University (now IIT, Roorkee). He has taught Surveying and other related subjects to undergraduate and postgraduate students for more than 35 years.
- Author(s)R. Subramanian
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note610 line diagrams
- Weight1156 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.