All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Combinatorial Conference is held every two years and is a key event for mathematicians worldwide working in combinatorics. In June 2003 the conference was held at the University of Wales, Bangor. The papers contained here are surveys contributed by the invited speakers and are of the high quality that befits the event. There is also a tribute to Bill Tutte who had a long-standing association with the BCC. The papers cover topics currently attracting significant research interest as well as some less traditional areas such as the combinatorics of protecting digital content. They will form an excellent resource for established researchers as well as graduate students who will find much here to inspire future work.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 307
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight502 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byC. D. Wensley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.