All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains nine survey articles based on the invited lectures given at the 25th British Combinatorial Conference, held at the University of Warwick in July 2015. This biennial conference is a well-established international event, with speakers from around the world. The volume provides an up-to-date overview of current research in several areas of combinatorics, including graph theory, Ramsey theory, combinatorial geometry and curves over finite fields. Each article is clearly written and assumes little prior kwledge on the part of the reader. The authors are some of the world's foremost researchers in their fields, and here they summarise existing results and give a unique preview of cutting-edge developments. The book provides a valuable survey of the present state of kwledge in combinatorics, and will be useful to researchers and advanced graduate students, primarily in mathematics but also in computer science and statistics.
- Author BiographyArtur Czumaj is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Director of the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP) at the University of Warwick. Agelos Georgakopoulos is an Assistant Professor in the Mathematics Institute at the University of Warwick. Daniel Kral' is a Professor in the Mathematics Institute and the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick. Vadim Lozin is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Warwick. Oleg Pikhurko is a Professor in the Mathematics Institute at the University of Warwick.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number424
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgelos Georgakopoulos,Artur Czumaj,Daniel Kral,Oleg Pikhurko,Vadim Lozin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.