Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSurvival is the frank and the opinionated story of a man behind this struggle in life. Famously humble about his experiences straight on all events that took place in his life thus giving us a unique view of life, tragedies and glory. From humble beginnings in Uganda, Robeson has overcome the odds to become an accomplished scholar in his own right. His determination for success and willingness to to confront hardships head-on has been the stepping stone to his arduous journey into the unkwn and unchartered territory. Love him or hate him, he has proved in many fronts that, 'where there is a will, there is a way'. He has proved that it is the experiences you have in life that makes you what you are., and t things that are given to you. Every single event in his life was a difficult and that changed his character as a person profusely and these are circumstances we view in life as bad luck. During the difficult times, he found the strength to carry on - to move forward and make something good come out of a bad situation.
- Author(s)ROBESON BENNAZOO OTIM ENGUR
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.