All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionTurn everyday items into survival necessities! Would you be prepared if you needed to survive in the wilderness? Survival expert Creek Stewart shares his cache of practical, easy-to-follow tricks to help you transform everyday items into valuable gear that can save your life. Survival Hacks takes you step-by-step through transforming simple objects like soda tabs and plant leaves into essential survival tools. This rough-and-rugged guide covers everything from small-scale hacks, like using sticks and rope to make a table, to the big stuff, like creating a one-person emergency shelter from a trash bag or purifying dirty water using a plastic bottle and the sun. And you can be ready anywhere you go with everyday carry kits, pocket-sized survival kits, so you're never without the essential tools you need to make it on your own. Being prepared can make the difference when it comes to your survival in an emergency. And Survival Hacks makes it a whole lot easier.
- Author BiographyCreek Stewart is an expert survival instructor and author of the bestselling Build the Perfect Bug Out series of books. Stewart is the Weather Channel Survival Expert, as well as the host of the show Fat Guys in the Woods. He's the owner and founder of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival Training Schools in Central Indiana, named one of the Top 10 Survival schools by MSN Travel. He lives in Carmel, IN.
- Author(s)Creek Stewart
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- terry8237.200929 Dec, 2016by
All in all a good book that gives you useful ideas to try out when camping or hiking
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.