All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear, to-the-point phrase book provides you with the most important everyday Hindi words and phrases to get you speaking without fuss or fear. It carefully organizes the key info that you'll use the most. Pronunciations are noted in simple English for every word and phrase--so you can say it right. The Hindi script is there too, in case the just point to it style of communicating is called for on your travels.
- Author Biography<b>Sunita Mathur Narain</b> has worked as a Hindi language editor and instructor at many prestigious language institutes including the US Department of State Foreign Service Institute, National Foreign Language Center, and the University of Maryland. <b>Madhumita Mehrotra</b> has taught English and Hindi for 21 years, including at the US Department of State Foreign Service Institute and at the University of California Santa Cruz. She is a Certified OPI (oral proficiency) tester and works as a target language expert and Hindi audio reviewer for various education and test development companies.
- Author(s)Sunita Mathur Narain
- PublisherPeriplus Editions
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Hindi
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeriplus Editions
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries
Save on Dictionaries
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.15
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $37.58
- AU $50.59Trending at AU $56.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.