All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical Indonesian phrasebook puts all the most important Indonesian words and phrases in the palm of your hand. It contains all the necessary words and phrases for speaking Indonesian in any kind of setting. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people learning Indonesian or travelling to Indonesia, it also contains a beginner guide to the Indonesian language, allowing for a deeper understanding of Indonesian than a typical Indonesian phrasebook or Indonesian dictionary. The phrase book is organised by situations where one might need to speak Indonesian such as: at the hotel, in a taxi, using numbers, etc. Key features of Survival Indonesian include: Hundreds of useful Indonesian words and expressions. A pronunciation guide for Indonesian letters and words. A guide to Indonesian grammar. A section on specific titles and place names. Manga illustrations to provide fun visual cues.
- Author BiographyKatherine Davidsen completed her BA (Honors) in Indonesian at Monash University, and her Masters in Applied Linguistics at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. She has lived and worked in Jakarta, Indonesia, for over 15 years, and is the author of the Tuttle Concise Indonesian Dictionary and Tuttle Mini Indonesian Dictionary.
- Author(s)Katherine Davidsen
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notewith Manga Illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.