All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a reason they're kwn as the Survival Squad... A white water rafting expedition for the Tiger Patrol takes a turn for the worse when the water level rises. It's a matter of life or death, and they have only their training and skill to rely on.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rock lives in Devon where he loves to surf when he's not kayaking or rock climbing. He joined the Scouts when he was six years old and has been a member ever since. Survival Squad is his first series.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rock
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.