Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times when an idyllic childhood in Ireland, even for just a few years, can sustain that child as he grows older, encountering physical abuse and terror. That was so for me between 1949 and 1953. Ireland has been in my heart ever since. My memoir is about a battering alcoholic father who would t accept me as his son. It is about my love of Ireland sustaining me, giving me the courage to fight back against despair, to survive a road accident, to seek a better life through reading and hope and education. It is about a growing awareness of being gay under legal intolerance. It is about never giving up. It is about surviving against the odds.
- Author(s)John Fahey
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.