CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 2025 and the world is under a terrible threat of invasion by an alien nation, despite this, there is sense of impending doom or panic. Why? No one kws that they are already here! However a team of scientists stumble on this deadly threat and discover things are much worse than initially thought. Professor Huxley, a senior lecturer of Environmental Sciences at The UCLA and Doctor Martin Previn, a disillusioned Harvard psychiatrist are an unlikely partnership but together they come up with a daring solution, which if their calculations are wrong will have a devastating effect on the earth and its inhabitants. Spanning decades and traversing continents, this story will have the reader eagerly turning the pages until the conclusion, which like all good stories has a sting at the end of the tale!
- Author BiographyI began writing in 2008 after seventeen years as a secondary school teacher. My second novel - Cyber (unpublished) - is a psychological thriller, based around internet dating and chat rooms. The story follows the plight of a teenage lad who becomes embroiled into the seedier side of the internet and how this impacts on his life and those around him. It is approximately 48,000 words and fully complete. My third novel - Teacher's Pet (unpublished) - is a crime thriller based around an ex-teacher who, after a stint in prison, attempts to put all of the criminal intelligence that he gained inside into good practice when he is released, by avenging miscarriages of justice. It is approximately 54,000 words and fully complete. My fourth novel - Chapter and Verse (unpublished) - is a revenge thriller, following a daughter who avenges her father's mysterious death in a plane crash by tracking down and seeking revenge on those responsible. The novel is approximately 52,000 words and fully complete. In addition to writing novels, I have also written some prose poetry and I currently have about fifteen poems already written. I have also written the proposals for a game show - called Box Clever - a concept that is based around the card game cribbage. The game fuses the conventions of cribbage with a fresh technological and educational influence. These proposals are also complete.
- Author(s)Crawford Cray
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight304 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.