All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are an estimated 10 million cancer survivors in America, and this number continues to grow every day as more effective treatments become available. Survivors and their families often call this phase of living after cancer the 'new rmal.' This phase, however, is fraught with emotion, anxiety, fear, and joy, and many survivors and their families are t equipped to deal with these challenges. This book addresses in lively detail these issues, illustrating each with stories of survivors and current studies about survivorship.
- Author BiographyAnne Katz, RN, PhD, is the author of four books on cancer and related illness. She is also a sexuality counselor at CancerCare Manitoba and adjunct professor with the Faculty of Nursing at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB Canada. Anne Katz's website. Anne Katz's Goodreads page.
- Author(s)Anne Katz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight349 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.